skAIware is a global Artificial Intelligence solution provider.
skAIware propose to take care of Non Player Characters in games and simulations.
skAIware provides for the moment a middleware solution with service for 3D AI data generating,
and runtime lib with pathfinding, dynamic pathfollowing and decision making.
- Q1 2009 : skAI integrates in VRC project. Pathfollowing and Oriented Bounding Boxes engine added (see video)
- Q4 2008 : skAI integrated OpenOutcast project with first 100% RayCast pathgenerating validation test.
- Q3 2007 : skAI integrated inside Irrlicht for the first demo : 50 entities wandering and avoiding at same time(see demo)
OpenOutcast demo (47Mo)
RUNTIME LIBRARY FEATURES :
- constant CPU : skAI uses a constant CPU time thanks to timeslicing
- pathfinding: timesliced pathfinding algos integrated
- pathfollowing: skAI can smooth the move of the entities
- crowd : skAI manages situations where entities have to avoid collisions
- basic behaviors : wandering, going to, ...
The skAI runtime library should integrate into your project with ease.
The API provides AI data loading, entities declaration and behaviors choice list.
The client only need to provide basic methods.
Production time is reduced to a minimum because assets production is done by our service for your levels.
Using standard langage multi-platform C++, skAI is available on many platforms : Microsoft Windows, Linux, and can be build on Nintendo Wii.
- skAI API is given in only 1 header file "skai.h"
- skAI is packed in only 1 library file
- skAI needs no dependancies
- skAI just needs to extend your entities class to skAI Non Player Character & skAI Player Character class.
- skAI only needs few functions (rayCast, getTime,...).
Virtual Reality Chat video
USE IT :
At this moment, the skAIware solution has been successfully tested in 3 projects & frameworks (see demo).
A new integration is NOW available :
- to produce & send you the AI data for your levels thanks to our generators
- to integrate skAI in your game/engine
- to code the custom complex behaviors you need as : fleeing, body-guard,...
- to produce a decision making special engine you need (Hier Finite State Machine, ...)
- to intergrate the scripting engine you need (LUA,...)
For a fast integration, we will need :
- access to your NPC entity classes ;
- basic collision tests (mainly raycast) ;
- a correct mature map ;
Irrlicht demo (5Mo)
To get a FREE skAI service, and receive and evaluate the skAI runtime lib, please send either :
the adress of your project webpage
or a preview video of your project to
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED AS-IS.
USE IT AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA OR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM ARISING FROM THE USE OF ANY MATERIAL OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM THIS SITE.